Our growing design/build company is looking for talented and experienced people!
Avante Pools & Landscapes has been involved in landscape construction for over 20 years. Our focus on pool construction and start to finish backyard landscapes has created a need for skilled landscape personnel. If you feel you can contribute to our company this is your opportunity! Please visit our website for more information about our company www.avantelandscaping.com
We are currently looking for:
Pool and Landscape Construction Foreman/Crew Leader
The pool and landscape construction foreman/crew leader with the potential for growth must be dependable, organized, have good communication skills, and have attention to detail with a positive attitude.
• A crew of labourers to start and see to the completion of a landscape project within a deadline.
• Skill at leadership, project management and client communication will be needed on site to provide a safe and efficient project completion.
• Installation work such as pool and landscape construction, demolition, excavation, planting and project budget reviews would be necessary.
• Read and execute landscape plans
• Preparing site and machinery as needed
• Direct crew of 3-5
• Order materials as necessary
• Good communication skills to staff, clients and sub-contractors
• Install pools, interlock, stone, plant material, etc
• Train crew members as needed
• Complete performance reviews with crew
• Good problem solver
• Complete job site safety inspections
• Responsible for ensuring all required PPE and safety equipment is used by crew members
• Review project to budgets
Qualifications and Requirements
• High school diploma minimum or equivalent
• 5 years or more landscape construction experience especially in pool installation
• Excavator, skid steer, articulated loader operation experience
• Excellent stamina and ability to work outdoors in all weather
• Valid G driver’s license
• A Competitive Wage based on experience.
• Excellent career growth potential
Start immediately at an hourly rate of $20 – $25 per hour based on experience and proven ability with the potential to increase to $25-$30 per hour depending on measured results. This is a full time position including winter work. Generally, 44 – 50 hour work weeks including Saturdays occasionally but we aim to not work on weekends or holidays.
We thank everyone that applies but only those awarded an interview will be contacted.